About us-We started off as solid furniture & artefact manufacturer in the 1960s till 1970s.
- In the 1980s & 1990s, we branched out into antique furniture repairs & restoration ,serving mainly the expat community , local collectors & many individuals who loves their furniture
- Our customers come to us usually by word of mouth referral or referral from their expat community or reference from the embassy.
- In the late 1990s, we had the opportunity to work on various sculptures & artefacts that were usually damaged in accidents at home or during their time on display.
- In 2011, we had the honour to be awarded the project of safe keeping & restoring our country’s monumental furniture at the Former Supreme Court & City Hall, now called The National Gallery Singapore.
- It is our pride & honour to be able to safe keep & also restore the historical furniture for our Nation.
- The entire project took us 4 years & we are very happy to have completed the project with positive feedback from our clients & associates. The Historical Furniture are now on display at the Gallery for Public viewing.
- Cheng’s success is due to our craftsmen that take pride in the projects you present, they are truly the best in the business , and takes pride in their work & handle your furniture as it was their own.
- Whether you are a private customer , relocation company or insurance company , whether your needs are large or small, we would be happy to help you. Please feel free to contact us should you require any assistance in any form.